"CLAS is the CESG Listed Adviser Scheme - a partnership linking the unique Information Assurance knowledge of CESG with the expertise and resources of the private sector.
CESG recognises that there is an increasing demand for authoritative Information Assurance advice and guidance. This demand has come as a result of an increasing awareness of the threats and vulnerabilities that information systems are likely to face in an ever-changing world."
Taylor Baines CLAS consultants are approved to provide Information Assurance advice on systems processing information protectively marked up to and including 'SECRET' including:
- Risk Assessments;
- Developing security policies and procedures;
- Designing system security architectures;
- Development of Risk Management Accreditation Document Sets (RMADS);
- Code of Connection reviews;
- Information Assurance Assessment Framework (IAAF); and
- Information Assurance Maturity Model (IAMM) programmes.